Advanced Practice Provider
WellSpan Medical Group-Oncology & Hematology
WellSpan is a large, fully integrated, not-for-profit health system seeking a full-time Advanced Practice Provider for their highly respected and growing Oncology & Hematology outpatient practice in Lebanon, PA. The organization includes 20,000 employees and 1,900+ providers with over 200 patient care locations and eight hospital systems located in five counties in south central Pennsylvania.
About the Position
- Exciting opportunity for Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join Cancer team; Oncology experience preferred
- Full-time position providing direct patient care in outpatient setting
- Enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle; Five 8-hour shifts Monday-Friday with on-call (phone only) rotation
- Successful candidate will be energetic, compassionate, and self-motivated
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits
- Diverse blend of small cities and small towns
- Reduced costs based on cost of living
- Great educational options with public schools. Private school options also available.
- Convenient access / short drive to Baltimore, Washington, Philadelphia and New York City
- Great transportation options: international airports, train and bus transportation
For immediate confidential consideration, or to learn more, please contact
Louisa Grosh, Provider Recruiter