University of Southern California
USCâ€™s University Relations is seeking to hire an
to join its team. This person will report to the Associate Vice President, Health Policy and will be one of the first points of contacts for USCâ€™s Health Policy Team. This multifaceted position provides highly complex administrative and executive support to the Associate Vice President, Health Policy. Responsibilities include high volume scheduling; handling details of a confidential nature; collecting information as needed for organizational documents and correspondence; providing support on programs and activities; and processing payment request and reimbursements for the Associate Vice President, Health Policy. Conserves Associate Vice Presidentâ€™s time and represents the Associate Vice President internally and externally with excellent customer service and professionalism.
This is a full-time position located in USCâ€™s City Center Office located in Downtown Los Angeles.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following Qualities
- Preferably 5 years of experience in supporting an executive in an office environment
- Very professional demeanor and strong customer service as this position requires assisting with management of staff as well as interfacing with both the public and high-ranking officers of the university.
- Ability to multi-task and manage high volume scheduling with ease.
- Strong organizational skills, including time management, understanding the big picture, and a strong ability to efficiently multi-task in order to keep pace with the various duties and special projects assigned.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills are required.
- Experience working with USC’s internal systems is desired.
The hourly rate range for this position is $32.70 – $33.67. When extending an offer of employment, the University of Southern California considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidateâ€™s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, federal, state, and local laws, contractual stipulations, grant funding, as well as external market and organizational considerations.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree, Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education Minimum Experience: 3 years Minimum Field of Expertise: Executive secretarial experience