University of Southern California
Job Responsibilities Include
Duties for the Faculty Operations Coordinator may include:
- Oversees staff calendars, schedules meetings, and maintains office equipment and supplies. Coordinates with relevant university offices to ensure medical staff and medical provider readiness for services, and monitors effectiveness of processes and services. Recommends and implements modifications as necessary to achieve goals and objectives.
- Liaises with centralized offices to address concerns or special requests. Research incoming questions and inquiries, working with other school, department, or medical center offices to resolve issues and recommend solutions or services.
- Tracks and supports administrative functions in the recruitment of new faculty. Ensures licensure and credentials and compliance for all assigned faculty and staff are up to date and required training is completed. Participates in the development and implementation of program policies, procedures, and processes.
- Researches and gathers data for ad hoc reports. Conducts preliminary analysis of data. Recommends report content and format.
- Coordinates monthly and periodic meetings to include presentation preparation, meeting space or online meeting room scheduling, minutes recorded and distributed, A/V, equipment, catering, and other meeting supplies ordered as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. The university reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
This is a remote position, requiring on-campus duties approx. two half-days per month.
The hourly rate range for this position is $29.81 – $30.50 . When extending an offer of employment, the University of Southern California considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, federal, state and local laws, contractual stipulations, grant funding, as well as external market and organizational considerations.
Preferred Education: Bachelorâ€™s Degree; Combined experience/education as substitute form minimum education Preferred Experience: Two years Preferred Field of Expertise: Two yearsâ€™ experience in an office setting providing administrative support to clinical and/or academic programs and projects. Familiarity with clinical department and/or academic operations. Proven ability to practice discretion with confidential information. Database management skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.