Provides executive leadership in support of Omnichannel transformational change efforts, integrating data-driven sales and service insights with employee feedback to create innovative solutions that deepen Member relationships. Responsible for the development, oversight, direction, and success measurement of cross-functional initiatives that align to business strategy. Ensures the effective collection and integration of employee feedback into transformational process improvement efforts – including communication – at scale to provide employees feedback on the outcome of their ideas. Utilizes executive-level business acumen, process improvement, and decision-making abilities and provides effective hands-on management and leadership.
- Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities.
- Oversee key initiatives and accelerate the strategic execution of key cross-functional workstreams
- Develop and maintain an end-to-end strategy to improve the use of employee feedback as a key element of our process improvement efforts and target state design
- Effectively implement a process that can be used horizontally, at scale, across the Bank to improve the pull-through of innovative ideas from our employees
- Design integrated communication plan to provide employees feedback on the outcome of their ideas
- Ensures effective oversight, governance, risk identification, and compliance in place to monitor channel performance; identify, measure, and report on performance targets
- Enable target-state employee and member experiences and operational excellence through effective process management, change delivery, and communications
- Builds and oversees a team of employees for assigned functional area through ongoing execution of recruiting, development, retention, coaching and support, performance management, and managerial activities
- Bachelorâ€™s degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in lieu of degree
- 10 years of channel or large-scale sales, service, or operations experience within a highly regulated environment
- 3 years of experience in sales/service effectiveness or performance analytics and reporting, including experience providing trends/solutions in a contact center or large operations environment
- 4 years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing teams is required
- Ability to develop successful relationships with internal stakeholders and negotiate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Experience leading through change and communicating effectively at scale.
- In-depth knowledge required of financial industry laws, rules, and regulations as well as regulatory guidance on processes, programs, and operations
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $136,600 – $245,900
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
Long Term Incentive Plan:
Cash payment for Executives only representing a cash payment which is both time and performance based
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
USAA Total Rewards
for this position.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.