Provides executive leadership for the development and implementation of short-range and long-range capacity planning and workload optimization strategies for an integrated, multi-channel contact center environment, to include third party contact center channel. Oversees the design, implementation, and monitoring of information collection and analysis for workload strategies, tactical decisions, and special projects. Collaborates with CoSA leadership, Finance, HR, Global Service Delivery, Third Party Relationship Management, and other enterprise partners to establish strategies, policies, and practices to meet corporate and organizational performance objectives.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities
- Responsible for the implementation and evaluation of workload management strategies and plans to ensure consistency of service delivery practices and optimization of USAA and third-party resources which support business objectives
- Leads the coordination of integrated resource planning processes for a specified division or major business unit
- Evaluates, recommends, and develops improvements to capacity planning and workforce management techniques and methods to provide reliable, consistent, and accurate plans, forecasts, data collection, statistical analysis, scheduling, and/ or models. Engaged in third party contract negotiation process as a reviewer and/or approver of final Statement of Work (SOW)
- Develops technological strategies and ensures implementation and practices designed to manage member contact and staff workload efficiently and effectively across multiple departments and geographic locations
- Acts in consultative and advisory capacity to senior executive management to help define and achieve strategic business priorities and objectives related to member demand, resource capacity, and financials
- Leads the oversight of the analysis to validate effectiveness and efficiency of plans, strategies, and decisions
- Monitors fiscal and operational performance and identifies both tactical and strategic program and technology development opportunities for USAA and third-party capacity planning and workload management
- Partners with internal, external, and third-party stakeholders to ensure processes, procedures and systems provide accurate and reliable workforce management for USAA operational environments
- Builds and oversees a department of employees for assigned functional area through ongoing execution of recruiting, development, retention, coaching and support, performance management, and managerial activities
- Bachelorâ€™s degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in lieu of degree
- 10 years experience in Demand Forecasting, Workload Management, and/or Workforce Planning & Forecasting with extensive background developing insights, managing major initiatives, and delivering results within a large contact center environment
- 4 or more years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing teams
- Advanced experience working with Enterprise and/or department organizational data (quantitative and qualitative) to creating compelling views into business dynamics that drive data driven decisions
- Extensive background with workforce management software such as IEX Total View, Avaya, Cisco, or Center Bridge
- Knowledge of state and federal regulatory issues impacting the financial services industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to adapt messaging for all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated advanced level data analysis, forecasting, or data modeling in organizations
- Advanced understanding of call center dynamics, including volume forecasting, staffing, queues, schedule preferencing, data analysis and performance metrics with the ability to explain data insights to senior leadership and internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years experience with Contact Center Technologies including but not limited to IVR, call routing, workforce management tools, MSR desktop applications
- Proven track record of implementing process improvements that led to contact center efficiencies, revenue growth, or increased customer satisfaction
- Experience in assessing impacts of change to an organization
- Ability to analyze data, project pipelines, and strategic goals to influence executive decisions
- Ability to collaborate and influence across a highly matrixed organization
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $157,000 – $282,600
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
Long Term Incentive Plan:
Cash payment for Executives only representing a cash payment which is both time and performance based
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
USAA Total Rewards
for this position.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.