Letâ€™s do something that really matters.
We have an important mission: serving the members of the military community and their families. Itâ€™s both a chance to say thank you and the opportunity to put your talents to work in a meaningful way. To do it right, we need the right people. Weâ€™re looking for those who share our values of honesty, integrity, loyalty and service. Because what we do is just as important as how we do it. Come be a part of what makes us so special!
It is all about learning and growing.
Our Bank Sales Acquisition role may be a new career for you, but the journey is mapped out. Thereâ€™s a lot to learn. Our comprehensive, fully paid three-month training program including class discussions, hands-on training, e-learning modules, and the instructor led guidance will help you to support our membership independently.
Our in-office development program provides the training you need and the encouragement to create a proactive and independent support style to service our membership. After six months in-office, youâ€™ll have the opportunity to work in a hybrid model where you can work from home 2 days a week.
We are currently seeking dedicated professionals to work in our Phoenix office for future bank sales acquisition opportunities in
with the desire to work a full time schedule which will include a weekend day. Work hours will be as late as 10 PM local time.
Military Veterans and spouses are highly encouraged to apply.
As an Intermediate Bank Sales and Service Representative you will work within defined guidelines to facilitate the financial security of members through needs-based sales conversations on a single Banking line of business or product set. In this role, you will make a difference to our members as you identify immediate and underlying financial needs and respond with relevant solutions through offering USAA Banking products and services.
What You’ll Do
- Explores memberâ€™s banking needs and responds with needs-based solutions.
- Recommends new Banking products that might be of interest to the member.
- Maintains high levels of member satisfaction consistent with USAAâ€™s core values. Demonstrates dedication to quality through member interactions.
- Identifies and confirms the memberâ€™s immediate request(s) and works to resolve issues.
- Identifies and handles existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are efficiently identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Provides operational support to members with their banking needs on multiple Banking products.
- Reviews accounts and transactions to ensure adherence with regulatory guidelines and may be required to take action and/or escalate non-compliant issues.
- Works under limited direct supervision to identify and recommend smart trade-offs for the member and USAA.
What You Have
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- 1 year of customer service, financial services member contact, or military experience required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, including navigating through multiple business applications
- Knowledge and understanding of bank regulatory and compliance requirements
- Successful completion of a job-related assessment is required
What Sets You Apart
- US military experience through military service or a military spouse/domestic partner
- 2 Years Banking experience and Sales Experience
- 2 years Sales Experience
- 1 years Contact Center Experience
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market data of the position. The actual salary for this role may vary by location. The salary range for this position is: $43,750 – $63,800
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance and at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
For more details on our outstanding benefits, visit our benefits page on USAAjobs.com.
available for this position.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.