Letâ€™s do something that really matters.
At USAA, we have an important mission: facilitating the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. Not all of our employees served in our nationâ€™s military, but we all share in the mission to give back to those who did. Weâ€™re working as one to build a great experience and make a real impact for our members.
We believe in our core values of honesty, integrity, loyalty and service. Theyâ€™re what guides everything we do â€“ from how we treat our members to how we treat each other. Come be a part of what makes us so special!
We are seeking a Brand Manager Lead to work a hybrid schedule â€“ 2 days work from home and 3 days in the office in one of the following locations: San Antonio, TX; Plano, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Colorado Springs, CO or Tampa, FL. Hybrid roles help employees gain the best of both worlds â€“ collaborating in-person in the office and working from home when needed to achieve focused results.
In this role you will lead cross-functional teams in support of Enterprise Marketing efforts. This role will be responsible for the development of go-to-market strategies, campaign optimization and performance, budget oversight and in-house agency management in an Agile work environment.
What You’ll Do
Client Relationship Management:
- Leads and/or facilitates all assigned interaction points between Business Partners and Marketing for applicable marketing, channel, and planning activities.
- Develops and manages collaborative relationships with Business Partners and Marketing while providing guidance and support of less experienced brand managers toward their development of building strong collaborative relationships.
- Integrates cross-functional collaboration and innovations by supplying knowledge between Business Partners Marketing, team members and Brand Management leadership.
- Keeps key partners and Brand Management leadership updated on status of critical initiatives while providing guidance to team members on their progress and development.
- Provides support, including performance analysis and communications, for use with key partners which may include USAA Board and Senior leadership.
Marketing And Sales Plans
- Contributes to the development of Annual Go-To-Market Marketing Plans
- Oversees the execution and follow through of decisions reached between Business Partners and Marketing.
- Leads the delivery of the go-to-market plans to Business Partners.
- Contributes to the cost benefit analysis of Marketing and communicates value to Business Partners.
- Develops and manages the Marketing budget.
- Uses Marketing agile teams and resources to facilitate program level reporting of initiatives and competitive / marketing insights to Business Partners.
Compliance And Risk
- Identifies and leads existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities.
What You Have
- Bachelorâ€™s degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 8 or more years of experience in marketing, sales, product or project management.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and business decisions.
- Solid program and/or project management skills including planning, organizing and resource management.
- Expertise with financials, understanding key business drivers and the supporting financials.
- Proven success in developing and communicating strategy, and translating that strategy into tactics.
- Demonstrated excellence in relationship building.
- Subject-matter-expert in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
What Sets You Apart
- Experience working in Agile and using Rally.
- Demonstrated ability to translate performance data and insights into actionable solutions.
- Experience with consumer / customer research and proficiency in using data and insights to inform strategy.
- Experience working with agencies in prior roles.
- US military experience through military service or a military spouse/domestic partner.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
What We Offer
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market data of the position. The actual salary for this role may vary by location. The salary range for this position is: $115,240 – $220,270
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance and at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
For more details on our outstanding benefits, please visit our benefits page on USAAjobs.com.
Relocation assistance is
available for this position.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.