This role is a key part of the Bank Omnichannel leadership team and will own refresh of the Omni Strategy, alignment to Bank Strategy, and monitoring of strategic execution progress. This leader will design and implement effective operational routines and reporting to track and deliver on key Omni outcomes (planning, forecasting, business reviews, etc.) and will be on point for Omni employee experience and people planning including Reward & Recognition, Pulse, eSat, engagement strategy and execution. This role will provide local site level support for the Omni General Manager including management of local site routines, special projects, and local executive/people leader/site engagement strategy and execution. This leader will proactively drive preparation for the General Manager with content for Board, Executive Committee, Regulators, and other key stakeholder meetings and deliverables, and will drive collaboration and engagement across the Omni leadership team while fostering close partnerships with HR, Finance, Communications, and other key partners across the company.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities
- Engages with USAA Senior Executive Management to influence and develop long term strategies and plans and define strategic objectives
- Effectively communicates and implements business strategy so that all stakeholders understand the businessâ€™ strategic plan and how it aligns with the company’s overall goals
- Leads a team that is responsible for executing the strategic plan that will result in both the short and long-term growth of the business
- Establishes and reviews key strategic priorities and translates them into a comprehensive, actionable, strategic plan. Monitors execution of the strategic plan for opportunities and develops inclusive planning processes
- Partners with the functional area leader to ensure departmental alignment and facilitate problem-solving and provide consultation and decision-making support on a variety of concerns
- Oversees programs and projects, board deliverables, and prioritizes critical work tasks for the functional area considering best use of resources and initiatives
- Liaises with human resources and finance in the planning and management of financial and staffing resources needed to support the organization
- Bachelorâ€™s degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in lieu of degree
- 10 years of progressive related experience developing strategies, managing major initiatives and delivering results within a complex matrix environment required
- 4 years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high performing teams required
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders with demonstrated ability to influence broad organizational decisions and to manage work to achieve strategic goals
- Executive-level business acumen in the areas of strategy, business operations, industry best practices and emerging trends
- Experience developing, tracking, and communicating appropriate level of metrics and reporting to support organizational initiatives
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $157,000 – $282,600
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
Long Term Incentive Plan:
Cash payment for Executives only representing a cash payment which is both time and performance based
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
USAA Total Rewards
for this position.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.