Letâ€™s do something that really matters.
At USAA, we have an important mission: facilitating the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. Not all of our employees served in our nationâ€™s military, but we all share in the mission to give back to those who did. Weâ€™re working as one to build a great experience and make a real impact for our members.
We believe in our core values of honesty, integrity, loyalty and service. Theyâ€™re what guides everything we do â€“ from how we treat our members to how we treat each other.
Come be a part of what makes us so special!
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a dedicated Bank Marketing Governance, Senior Program Manager for – Bank Marketing Offer Campaigns / Programs. This Senior Program Manager position is a hybrid work type and can be based in one of the following locations: San Antonio, TX; Plano, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Colorado Springs, CO or Tampa, FL. Hybrid roles help employees gain the best of both worlds â€“ collaborating in-person in the office and working from home when needed to achieve focused results.
This position responsible for the Bank Marketing Governance of Credit Card, Consumer Lending, Deposits / Savings, Real Estate marketing campaigns / programs and the management, designing, creating, and developing of governance processes, controls, policies, and practices; focused on end-to-end bank marketing ecosystem that enables go to market with Bank marketing program offers via simplified, standardized, and automated processes that fully mitigate compliance and operational risk while also meeting member/membership needs. This will be done in collaboration with the legal, compliance and Bank marketing teams to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local advertising, marketing, and consumer protection requirements.
In addition, this role will manage / monitoring of processes, of Bank marketing campaigns/ programs activities and related operational practices for compliance with internal policies and applicable rules and regulations for evidencing internal, regulators and creating and updating playbooks.
This role ensures that project milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets from a marketing program rules, laws, regulations perspective for internal and 3rd party perspective and ensures required policies and procedures are documented, regularly reviewed, and updated as appropriate, and necessary training is provided.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of bank marketing offer campaigns / programs, laws, rules, and regulations.
The role is focused on the management, execution, and delivery of large-scale programs (multi-year, large cost and scope, etc.) and/or the oversight and governance of programs to ensure alignment to the business unitâ€™s strategic imperatives and to monitor program health. Works to achieve multi-year program deadlines, scope and overall program benefits.
- Define and maintain program strategies commensurate with the level of risk, size and complexity.
- Direct analyses, root cause identification and development and recommendation of key work products.
- Apply proficient knowledge of the business, its products, and processes to assess program risks and rewards across multiple technologies and business goals.
- Negotiate agreements, settles disputes equitably and diffuses situations.
- Negotiate program tradeoffs with IT and the business as the program develops to ensure alignment of demand to capacity.
- Develop multi-year business plans to deliver business capabilities and define execution approach to achieve business goal while reducing risk and delivering early business value.
- Facilitate meetings with executive management project sponsors to define solutions.
- Ensure compliance with company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Adhere to EPMO processes, procedures, controls, standards, tools and templates (as required).
- Adhere to governance rigor required for work effort.
- Drive the adoption and sustainment of changes within the organization in compliance with USAAâ€™s Change Management methodology.
- Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities.
What You Have
- Bachelorâ€™s degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in lieu of degree (10 years of experience in lieu of a degree).
- 6 years of project and/or program management experience, including experience defining a new program and/or managing large-scale projects.
- Proficient experience in Principles of Project/Program or Portfolio Management.
- Proficient knowledge program efforts management tools and methodologies.
- Understanding of risk management policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of program management methodology and techniques; program performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Experience developing, maintaining and reporting on project/program budgets.
- Solid business acumen and/or demonstrated learning agility to quickly increase business knowledge.
What Sets You Apart
- Knowledge of Bank marketing offer programs/ campaigns, planning and strategies
- Experience on how to implement marketing program governance, controls with relevant control partners (to include Legal, Compliance, and Risk Management) to ensure product marketing offerings are crafted, implemented, and managed in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of applicable bank line of business product ( Credit Card, Consumer Lending, Deposits / Savings, Real Estate) related regulations, and risk and compliance requirements. Federal laws, rules, and regulations to include: TILA/REG Z, SCRA/MLA (given our demographic), Reg B, FCRA, UDAAP, FDIC, CFPB, OCC.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing Bank compliance marketing programs and understanding of their laws and regulations
- Experience reviewing marketing programs, processes, procedures, controls used to get a marketing program into marketing from Plan, Build, Personalize, Execution to fulfillment of the marketing program or relevant equivalent experience
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
What We Offer
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market data of the position. The actual salary for this role may vary by location. The salary range for this position is: $95,250-$182,030
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance and at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
For more details on our outstanding benefits, please visit our benefits page on USAAjobs.com.
Relocation assistance is
available for this position.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.