Reports to: Managing Director, Marketing & Ecommerce
Urban Outfitters seeks a senior leader with 8+ years of E-Commerce experience to manage performance of the brandâ€™s North American direct to consumer business. This leader will oversee several teams and initiatives including Site Content & Merchandising, UX/UI, Marketplace, and Digital Strategy. This ideal candidate is collaborative, commercially minded, and thrives balancing between execution of short-term tactics and development of longer-term strategy implantation.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and financial performance of the e-commerce business, executing tactics and strategies designed to improve sales, conversion, productivity, and other key metrics
- Partner with Executive, Merchant, Planning, Marketing and Analytics teams to constantly analyze business diagnostics, sales trends, and customer behavior, and develop cross-functional action plans
- Create and deliver regular business performance summaries, with a consistent focus on developing insights and action-oriented recommendations
- Develop and execute Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) strategies that lead to improvement in key business metrics such as gross-margin, customer acquisition and retention, and sales productivity
- Create and oversee consistent site-testing plans with internal and external stakeholders including use of testing tools
- Prioritize Urban Outfittersâ€™ technology re quests with internal stakeholders such as engineering and product-teams
- Manage systems and tools including Content Management Systems (CMS), product-catalogs, testing tools
- Develop and refine digital project roadmap, identifying short, medium, and long-term opportunities to improve and lead Urban Outfittersâ€™ e-commerce strategies
- Lead a passionate team of people, through a focus on career and skills development
- 8+ years of experience in an E-commerce business or Digital Strategy role
- 5+ years of experience working in the Apparel Retail industry
- Track record of leading E-Commerce business and growing digital sales through executing analysis, developing insights and executing actions
- Expertise in forecasting, analysis, and translating to executive-facing strategies
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills to business partners at different levels
- Success in defining and implementing digital roadmaps
- Experience leading multiple, cross-functional teams and retaining talent
- A passion for digital growth, innovation, and the Urban Outfitters brand
Bachelorâ€™s Degree (MBA preferred) in Business, Marketing or Statistics.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.