URBN: Senior Financial Analyst, Sourcing Operations
Chief Sourcing Officer, with support from Senior Manager FP&A
As the Senior Financial Analyst- Sourcing, you will be the link between URBNâ€™s sourcing organization and the finance organization. This position will work closely with the business financial teams and various corporate function leads on month-end and quarterly responsibilities as well as ad hoc financial projects and analyses within the sourcing department. Key responsibilities include supporting business analysis, reporting, budgeting, and strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for periodic expense and payroll reporting, variance analysis, and presenting the results to management.
- Complete quarterly performance bonus accruals based on analysis of individual KPIs.
- Compile reporting for the department to ensure accuracy by working with internal staff as well as vendors.
- Provide insightful analytics that anticipate change and drive decision making.
- Manage the budget process for the sourcing organization, working cross-functionally to ensure accuracy and consistency of budget assumptions, working to escalate and resolve inaccuracies.
- Complete various ad hoc requests that assist management in decision making and business case analysis.
- Provide ongoing financial support to the sourcing organization.
- 3-5 years of experience in finance or business analysis, preferably in apparel or sourcing industries.
- Experience handling sensitive payroll and compensation information discretely.
- Management and communication skills to work effectively with designers, tech designers, production and vendors.
- Problem predicting and problem-solving skills that allow for a proactive approach to the business
- Highly organized, motivated, detail oriented, a sense of urgency, and an ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong ability to clearly present high-level summary of findings and recommendations
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in fast-paced, action-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of financial systems: Hyperion, MicroStrategy
- Advanced Excel skills
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
Hybrid – Philadelphia, PA
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.