Individual should be able to function well in a multi-task environment with attention to detail, and willing to accept new
and diverse assignments. Candidate must be able to work with all organizational levels including fellow-employees,
customers and management. Candidate must also be flexible in work hours.
The administrative assistant is responsible for collecting, reporting, and tracking data. This position will be highly visible and
requires a mature candidate who can assist the operations with the coordinating events, score carding, and communicating
to internal and external partners in a professional manner.
Director of Operations
Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm Flexible Hours
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately collect data from multiple systems
- Publish reports
- Support the management team with administrative tasks
- Follow-up on tasks
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Reporting quality performance of teams and department.
- Maintain statistical reporting to ensure business service levels are being met
- Support Site activities and directives by planning, tracking and following up on project.
- Maintain discretion and ensure proper handling when dealing with sensitive data
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required:
- High School Degree or GED required.
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with MS, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn Salesforce, Sterling, and WM
- Possess excellent speaking voice and vocabulary
- Able to type a minimum of 25 WPM
- Effective use of computer skills
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills
- Ability to design and develop reporting in MS Access and Excel
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to manipulate a keyboard for extended periods of time
- Climb, balance, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Lift up to 50 pounds
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
The work environment characteristics described here (warehousing/fulfillment center) are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The list of Requirements, Duties, and Responsibilities is not exhaustive, but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload or technical development).
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.