Art Director, Brand Content
Creative Director, Brand Content
1 x Assistant Videographer, 1 x open role TBD
The Art Director, Brand Content will concept and execute branded content and campaigns for Urban Outfitters to support UOâ€™s marketing campaigns, product launches, content, and cultural programs/events. This role reports to the Creative Director, Brand Content
- Make great decks! Compile strong photo and video inspiration sources to create compelling creative concepts and integrated campaign proposals
- Must have a strong eye for the elements that make great content: art direction, casting, cinematography, editing, music, sound, color, etc.
- Build out art direction and storyboards that provide a roadmap for content shoots and campaigns
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional partners across the organization to align on project scope and intent, casting, styling, budgets, etc.
- Successfully convey story through long and short form videos.
- Ensure that our overall video content strategy â€” and the aesthetic of every video we create is cutting edge and on-brand.
- Be a good leader and collaborator with teams and individuals creating a sense of shared vision and purpose throughout the creative process: from concepting and on-set production through post-production and finishing.
- 6-8 years experience
- Agency (media or creative) OR client-side experience
- Managerial experience
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote / Google Slides
- Some video editing and/or animation experience a plus
The ability to conceptualize large narrative-informed concepts big enough to drive every facet of brand (photo, video, retail, launch event, cast & style strategy, digital brand, and social)
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Adapt to changes and solve problems under pressure
- Ability to work quickly, adapt to changes and solve problems and stay calm under pressure.
- Self-motivated with strong initiative to constantly experiment and improve
- Sense of humor and ability to zoom out and look at the big picture
- Understanding of Urban Outfitters culture and brand image.
- Passion for current trends in art, fashion, media and photography
Some travel may be required.