- Provide useful and concise feedback on garment fit, feel, and construction to Technical Designers, etc.
- Must be able to maintain standard URBN body measurements & stay within given tolerances (ranging from +/- 1/4 ” to Â½â€)
- Have good interpersonal skills, can work well with others in a team environment
- A fit model must remain fit and healthy; and must maintain a groomed appearance
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time in fittings
- Must be able to work under pressure and for long hours
- Must be flexible, dependable, reliable, hardworking and capable of taking direction.
- Wear-test garments upon request
- No experience is necessary, you will receive on-the-job training
- *Must be available every Wednesday from 2-4 pm
Required Measurements: Men’s Size Medium
Across Shoulders: 18â€
Chest: 38 Â½â€
Hip at fullest point: 38″
Sleeve Length â€“ Neck to Wrist: 33 7/8â€
Thigh: 22″ (1â€ below crotch)
Height: 5’10 Â½â€ to 5â€™11 Â½â€
- Seasonal bulk fits will usually take place 2 half days every other month.
- Special fit projects will also be required and scheduled on an as needed basis.
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.