Email Marketing Associate
Email Marketing Manager
Urban Outfitters is looking for an Email Marketing Associate to join the Digital Marketing Brand Outbound team. The Email Marketing Associate will assist in the development and execution of email campaigns, reporting, and audience strategy.
- Collaborate with Email Manager in strategic planning and creation of monthly email message cadence and audience strategy
- Develop a strong understanding of email performance, analytics and trends to provide innovative recommendations that drive sales and consumer engagement
- Understand email system configuration, vendor contributions, and complete data flow
- Proactively identify and correct issues in data
- Understand and implement/maintain data and email best practices
- Execute additional marketing programs
- 1-2 years campaign management experience within email, direct or other direct marketing
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and email metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and communication skills; ability to manage multiple priorities at once
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.