Are you ready to learn from the best? Does the idea of being a part of Life Changing Medicine inspire you? Are you looking for an opportunity to put into practice the theories youâ€™ve learned in your marketing related coursework? If so, this internship with the UPMC Corporate Marketing department might be the perfect way to spend your Summer of 2023! Here at UPMC, we pride ourselves on developing talent and providing you an opportunity to learn from the best of the best. We want to invest in the future leaders of our organizationâ€¦ you!
The UPMC Corporate Digital Marketing Internship is a paid internship ($20/hour). This position is based out of the Oakland Production Studio, 230 McKee Place in Pittsburgh, PA as well as the US Steel Tower in downtown Pittsburgh. At times there is remote flexibility to work from home.
Diversity also means a lot to UPMC. We have a Center for Engagement and Inclusion that is charged with executing leading-edge and next-generation diversity strategies to advance the organizationâ€™s diversity management capability and its national presence as a diversity leader. This includes having Employee Resource Groups, such as PRIDE Health or UPMC ENABLED (Empowering Abilities and Leveraging Differences) Network, that support the implementation of our diversity strategy.
If this sounds great to you, come spend your Summer with us and apply today!
- Content development- writing for SEO, email, and social, researching topics, interfacing with production teams
- Content management, learn the ins and out of our Content Delivery Network (Brightcove) for live and on-demand video streaming-webcasting. WordPress and Contently content management systems for daily editorial publishing.
- Video and Audio Production, On-Location and multicamera Studio Production.
Motion Graphics and video animation -working with our team to design and create
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field is required
- Completion of 2 years of coursework (finished sophomore year) is preferred
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 or above
Availability to participate as a Summer Intern full-time from approximately late June through mid to late August 2023
Licensure, Certifications, And Clearances
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
COVID-19 Vaccination Information:
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMCâ€™s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC. Refer to the COVID-19 Vaccination Information section at the top of this page to learn more.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMCâ€™s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life â€” because we believe that youâ€™re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, weâ€™re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.