UPMC is hiring a User Experience Intern with a experience in usability who is ready to assist our User Experience Lead in developing and implementing User Experience strategies to provide a measurable improvement to the User Experience and Usability of our websites. This position will work Monday through Friday during daylight business hours at our US Steel Tower in downtown Pittsburgh. The Intern will have the opportunity to work from home two days a week. This is a paid internship at the rate of $20/Hour.
The User Experience Intern will help our team in assisting our team in existing UX projects and help initiate new projects. This may include competitive research, UX studies, Usability reviews and contributing to reports focused on User Experience. These reports require the ability to translate technical UX/Usability information into presentations for diverse (technical and non technical) audiences.
Look no further and apply today to be considered for this Summer 2023 Internship opportunity!
- Assist UX Lead in measurably improving the UX and Usability of our websites
- Conduct UX and Usability studies under the guidance of the UX Lead
- Develop competitor analysis with prioritized recommendations
- Attend the Development Team meetings and work as a member of that team as directed by the Technical Lead
- Evaluate and report on UX and Usability as directed by the UX Lead
- Stay up to date with UX and Usability trends
Work in the platform trymata (formerly TryMyUI)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A solid grounding in fundamentals of User Experience and Usability
Proficient in the MS Office suite of tools
Licensure, Certifications, And Clearances
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMCâ€™s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life â€” because we believe that youâ€™re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, weâ€™re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.