At UPMC, weâ€™re all here for the same reason â€” to make Life Changing Medicine happen. Join our team and you will play a unique and important role in our mission to change healthcare for the better.
Why Join UPMC?
In addition to the benefits youâ€™d expect from an industry leader you can expect
We donâ€™t just take care of patients â€” we take care of our team, too. And we have the data to prove it.
- AWARD-WINNING WORKPLACE: Ranked #1 for Best Places to Work for Women & Diverse Managers by Diversity MBA
- A recent study showed that UPMC benefits are 20% higher in value than other healthcare providers in our market.
- Competitive pay
- Tuition reimbursement
Opportunities to grow in your career at UPMC
The Print Production Analyst works Monday-Friday 7am-3pm and is based at our Consolidated Service Center in Warrendale, PA. A hybrid work from home schedule (2 days per week) is available after training.
- Use specialized analysis and reporting tools, such as such as FOCUS, report writers and query tools such as Cognos and Crystal Report Writer, and advanced macros in Excel.
- Work with technical services and the integration team to design, test and deploy appropriate hardware solutions, connectivity requirements and interface solutions.
- Manage systemic projects and on-site network management.
- Work with processing associate to develop standardized project templates. Maintain Print Center applications such as WebCRD, MPR, Splunk, and PPM.
- Maintain the data and systems associated with pre-production and production.
- Responsible for the systemic projects, working closely with our insertion team while maintaining any and all on-site networking issues.
- Identify and specify business requirements, resources, and processes for a complex sub-system or major system modification.
- Use complex analytical tools and methods to analyze and streamline business processes.
- Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria based on identified product requirements. Independently develop business requirements for complex tasks. Use expert knowledge of UPMC systems and industry solutions.
- Coordinate impact to vendor and UPMC workflow for a new product. Coordinate joint application development sessions.
- Work with Print Center staff, clients and/or vendors to evaluate, develop, and implement solutions including both packaged system solutions and custom development applications options.
- Assure quality of information through business case and application level testing; validate test results to initial business needs.
- Work with Print Center staff, clients and/or vendor staff to deploy production applications.
Provide ongoing troubleshooting, support, and maintenance of production applications.
BA or BS degree in Industrial Technology, Business Administration, or a related major and 2 years of pre-production and/or information technology experience OR High School Diploma/GED with 3 years information technology experience.
Licensure, Certifications, And Clearances
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMCâ€™s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life â€” because we believe that youâ€™re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, weâ€™re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.