University of Southern California
Gift Processing Coordinator, USC Radio Group
Chief Philanthropic Officer, USC Radio Group
University Relations/USC Radio Group
USC Radio Group is the largest classical music public media service in the U.S. It includes two major classical stations: KUSC is located in downtown Los Angeles and serves communities throughout Southern California. KDFC is located in downtown San Francisco, serving the Bay area and other communities in Northern California. The stations are licensed to the University of Southern California, one of the leading research universities in the nation, with a respected commitment to classical music, arts and the community. The USC Radio Group is recruiting a
Gift Processing Coordinator
to join its Development to support and interact with its large and diverse member base.
USC Radio Groupâ€™s mission is to make a positive impact on individuals and communities by championing the power of classical music. Our goal is to nurture a love of classical music for all We have plans to Incorporate an ambitious growth strategy, including new on air, online and in-person engagement, to help achieve it. The Gift Processing Coordinator will be a critical member of the Development team.
The Gift Processing Coordinator is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of contributions received by KUSC in Southern California and KDFC in the Bay Area through all fundraising techniques i.e., on-air fund drives, direct mail, major giving and customer service. A knowledge of gift entry and processes within a CRM â€“ particularly Salesforce, is essential for individuals to be successful in this role.
This position will provide support to the Development Department at USC Radio Group by engaging with KUSC/KDFCC by phone, email or in person and recording financial donations. S/he will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of contributions received by KUSC in Southern California and KDFC in the Bay Area through all fundraising techniques i.e., on-air fund drives, direct mail, major giving and customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organize and prepare financial and demographic information for efficient and accurate entry into CRM system
- Identify gift and donor information required for complete data entry
- Balance dollar amounts to be transmitted to Restricted Fund Accounting
- Review and correct information as required ensuring accuracy
- Maintain a secure environment of storing financial documents and a strict confidentially of donor information
- Assist with customer service as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience. Preferred 2 years of experience.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Minimum High School or equivalent. Preferred Bachelorâ€™s Degree.
- Combined work experience/college education as substitute for minimum education.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary, commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefit package
The hourly rate range for this position is $21.17 – $26.00. When extending an offer of employment, the University of Southern California considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidateâ€™s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, federal, state, and local laws, contractual stipulations, grant funding, as well as external market and organizational considerations.
Minimum Education: High school or equivalent; Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education Minimum Experience: 1 year Minimum Field of Expertise: General office including 6 months data entry experience.