University of Southern California
- Manage and integrate data from multiple sources and databases including REDCap, eLAB, Excel, SAS and SQL;
- Clean and process data on longitudinal outcomes and measures;
- Perform quality control on code and/or analyses provided by others;
- Conduct data harmonization and analysis on longitudinal and cross-sectional data sets;
- Maintain documentation of analytic decisions and procedures;
- Assist in interpretation of large epidemiologic data sets;
- Contribute to the writing and preparation of reports, journal articles and conference presentations; and
- Assist in the development of research proposals.
The ideal candidate must have solid proficiency in SAS programming, including data manipulation and analysis procedures. Masterâ€™s degree in biostatistics, epidemiology, or a related field is required. Candidates must be detail-oriented, fluent in English, and possess excellent organizational, communication, and written skills.
The annual base salary range for this position is $83,840.24- $109,186.78. When extending an offer of employment, the University of Southern California considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidateâ€™s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, federal, state, and local laws, contractual stipulations, grant funding, as well as external market and organizational considerations
Minimum Education: Master’s degree, Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education Minimum Experience: 2 years, Combined education/experience as substitute for minimum experience Minimum Field of Expertise: Biometry, Biostatistics or Statistics; mainframe computer and PC experience; experience with SAS, Epilog, BMDP, GLIM or SPSS.