UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital is seeking a Full-time Customer Service Team Leader to support the 71687 – 71687 MAGEE Parking lots department!
This position will work Daylight, Evenings, and Weekends. Hours are subject to change based on business needs.
The Customer Service Team Leader provides personal customer service to all UPMC patrons in a manner consistent with the hospital’s policy of service excellence and the Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Code.
- Direct valets in directing/coordinating vehicle traffic.
- Respond to the needs of patrons with wheelchairs or other physical disabilities, using quick judgment on whether to assist them.
- Work as a team leader in resolving any problems that would conflict with the prompt delivery of the valet service.
- Issue parking tickets to all vehicles that pull into the driveway.
- Report any damage or accident with a patron’s vehicle.
- Upon departure, ensure timely return of vehicle, verify the ticket stub and number, open door(s), and assist patrons into the vehicle if necessary.
Communicate with both escorts and valets via radio always using proper radio etiquette.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to operate all types of passenger vehicles.
1-2 years of customer service experience is required.
Licensure, Certifications, And Clearances
- Driver’s License
UPMC Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals With Disabilities.
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMCâ€™s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC. Refer to the COVID-19 Vaccination Information section at the top of this page to learn more.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMCâ€™s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life â€” because we believe that youâ€™re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, weâ€™re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.