a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiencesâ€”for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, weâ€™re transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful.
If you seek
â€”a place of vision, mission, and lived valuesâ€”where voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Leading a high-performing team of Beauty Advisors, you will have responsibility for top-line sales growth in the mass category (color cosmetics, skincare, sun care, bath, beauty tools, haircare and the Ulta Beauty brand). Through your focus on performance, people and process, you will
create ever-increasing levels of guest satisfaction, associate excitement and passion, and opportunities for career development
to direct reports. Thatâ€™s a high bar, but for those who want to put their extensive product knowledge on display and build for competitive advantageâ€”all while stretching themselves to new levels of professional performanceâ€”Ulta Beauty will empower you to make your mark, to create a winning legacy that no one can take away.
If all of this sounds interesting, youâ€™ll be tasked with accomplishing these goals by:
- Championing and modeling the Ulta Beauty mission, vision and values
- Meeting/exceeding sales, profitability and operational goals
- Planning/executing in-store mass category events
- Enhancing the Ulta Beauty brand through â€œwowâ€ guest experiences, promoting the Ulta Beauty loyalty and guest service programs
- Reviewing/interpreting financial and operational reporting, including store visit and audit results
- Identifying underperforming metrics and generating strategic solutions that leverage existing tools, programs and resources
- Attracting, hiring, training, coaching, developing and retaining a diverse team of top talent
- Enhancing associate engagement by building a high-performance environment that inspires and encourages
- Establishing strong brand partner relationships that are mutually beneficial in achieving sales and service goals
- Promoting service excellence to leadership by sharing best-practices, establishing priorities and providing support
- Ensuring adherence to all Ulta Beauty policies, procedures and standards
- Performing associate scheduling
- Prioritizing tasks and managing store workload
- Protecting company assets and minimizing loss according to store standards and operating procedures, including workplace safety, inventory control and loss prevention
- Supporting continuous improvement by implementing company programs and influencing end-user adoption
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will be proven retail leaders who possess 2-3+ years of demonstrated experience in attracting, developing and motivating top talent in a dynamic, ever-changing environmentâ€”leading associates through the change curve while developing collaborative relationships. Additional requirements include:
- Driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll and controlling expenses
- A proven ability to monitor inventory, achieve operational excellence, drive culture and execute merchandising directives
- Proficiency with MS Office and Apple devices
- Strong collaboration, organizational and prioritization skills
- Adaptability to flex to changing priorities and expectations
- The ability to work a flexible, full-time schedule that includes days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- The ability to attend business meetings/trainings
- A Bachelorâ€™s degree is preferred, but not required
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance
Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Service Supervisor, Staffing Supervisor, Team Lead, Team Leader, Hiring Manager, Trainer, Planogram Lead, Display Merchandiser, Visual Merchandiser, Promotions Coordinator, Retail Marketing Specialist, Floor Leader, Floor Manager
the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beautyâ€™s own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuringâ€”hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angelesâ€™ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.