Recently named â€œLarge Business of the Yearâ€ by Jackson County, Georgiaâ€™s chamber of commerce!
Southwest Georgia Sales Territory –
Territory Managers can be based anywhere within your dedicated sales territory, with regular visits to your Uline Branch / Sales Office.
Territory Sales Manager
Spend your work week in the field, not at your desk. As a member of Ulineâ€™s sales team, youâ€™ll meet with customers on-site and help them grow their business with products youâ€™re proud to deliver. With territories across North America, grow
sales career with Uline.
- Manage and grow existing accounts and use your outside sales manager experience to prospect and develop new business.
- Spend Mondays in-office planning your week, then make in-person sales visits Tuesday – Friday.
- Understand customer needs through bi-annual, on-site consultation.
- Provide effective solutions for customers, including recommendations from our catalog of 40,000 quality products, as well as incentives.
- Deliver strong customer service supported by our Call Center and Administrative teams.
We Advocate For Employee Development Through
Ownership Over Your Work
- Act as â€œCEOâ€ of your territory, managing thousands of accounts in all industries.
- Opportunities to travel to new markets.
- Initial 4 weeks of training followed by 12-week mentorship program.
- Continuous development through joint calls with leadership.
Teamwork & Knowledge
- Dynamic support from the Sales team, Corporate leaders, Customer Service and Warehouse operations.
- Weekly sales meetings to expand product knowledge and share best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Valid driverâ€™s license and excellent driving record.
- Thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, profit sharing, sales goals, and contests.
- Monthly internet / cell phone allowance and car mileage reimbursement.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 branch locations and 14 sales offices, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a
. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!