12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Spend your work week in the field, not at your desk. As a member of Ulineâ€™s sales team, youâ€™ll meet with customers on-site and help them grow their business with products youâ€™re proud to deliver. With territories across North America, grow
sales career with Uline.
Account Managers can be based anywhere within your dedicated sales territory, with regular visits to your Uline Branch / Sales Office.
- Manage and grow existing accounts and use your outside sales manager experience to prospect and develop new business.
- Spend Mondays in-office planning your week, then make in-person sales visits Tuesday – Friday.
- Understand customer needs through bi-annual, on-site consultation.
- Provide effective solutions for customers, including recommendations from our catalog of 40,000 quality products, as well as incentives.
- Deliver strong customer service supported by our Call Center and Administrative teams.
We Advocate For Employee Development Through
Ownership Over Your Work
- Act as â€œCEOâ€ of your territory, managing thousands of accounts in all industries.
- Opportunities to travel to new markets.
- Initial 4 weeks of training followed by 12-week mentorship program.
- Continuous development through joint calls with leadership.
Teamwork & Knowledge
- Dynamic support from the Sales team, Corporate leaders, Customer Service and Warehouse operations.
- Weekly sales meetings to expand product knowledge and share best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Valid driverâ€™s license and excellent driving record.
- Thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, profit sharing, sales goals, and contests.
- Monthly internet / cell phone allowance and car mileage reimbursement.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 branch locations and 14 sales offices, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a
. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!